Wood-burning-stove-in-basement, a homeowner had to remove his wood burning stove from his shed following a fire tuesday night the grand island fire department responded to a shed fire in the alley between cedar and walnut streets. The fire originated in the basement officials say just above where a wood stove had been burning the home's owner had stoked the wood stove around 3 a m officials say and began to smell smoke, now we wish we had installed a wood or pellet burning fireplace instead does it make sense to convert our existing fireplace would a pellet stove in the basement be any use a: installing any kind.
We live in a relatively rural area with no natural gas service and have the de rigeur 250 gallon tank in our basement when the cost of filling for each oil fillup since we got the wood burning, the blaze at 1487 lake road which was reported at 2:49 a m was caused by a wood burning stove in the home's basement the niagara county sheriff's office said an unspecified number of occupants. Marilyn ball stokes her wood burning stove saturday in the basement of her north asheville home ball said she used to use solely wood heat at her former home but now uses a combination of a wood, we bought a small wood burning stove and my husband thought the stove was not big enough and bought a larger one to replace it that had its own pipes the old stove and the pipes have been sitting.
Rives township a house fire tuesday afternoon on e territorial road in rive township likely was caused by a wood burning stove in the basement larry case rives tompkins township interim fire, ap fire officials have said that a fatal house fire in fayette county over the weekend appears to have been caused by a wood burning stove in the home's basement captain jim sizemore says.
Reedsville fire sparked by woodburner a fire sparked by a wood burning stove in the basement caused about $30 000 damage check out this story on htrnews com: http, q we are having a problem with a wood burning stove which is in the walkout basement of our home it smokes so bad at times the smoke alarms go off also it emits a tar like substance from the